Wednesday, September 25, 2019

What kind of Holiday Shopper are you?

I just shared a post in my Facebook group Momma In Charge that freaked me out, Christmas is literally 3 months away from today 😮!  When do you start shopping?  Lots of people start right away, some in the summer and some like to rush out 3 days til 😂.

I am one that starts with Christmas in July shopping.  I do love deals but do not enjoy crowds during Black Friday and other times like that.  I prefer online ordering any way so it works out best for me.  With all the cash back I get in Ibotta,  it helps pay for them so I love online deals.  Why ibotta?  Because if you are new you get $20 cash back just for redeeming your first offer!  But you have to use a code from someone to get it so here is mine ogh9kw and we both benefit!

So far I have more than half of my list done and this way I get to enjoy what is most important family time🥰. When we all can just sit and talk.  Laughing is the best when remembering traditions we now do with our kids.  However every year we end up running out for last minute this and that all the time.

The holidays bring with it so much like dressing the tree after Thanksgiving lunch.  Looking at the ads for Black Friday specials and mapping out a plan in case we want to venture out (we never do). And having dessert while the kids run and play with new things we have just for this day to keep them entertained while we relax.  I can’t wait!

What are some of your holiday memories and traditions?  What kind of shopper are you?  This Momma is in Charge and getting things ready to enjoy the blessing I will have this year of time🥰.
Have a Blessed day everyone🙏.

Luke 2:8 “That night, some shepherds were out in the fields near Bethlehem watching their sheep.”

No comments:

Post a Comment