Monday, September 23, 2019

It’s time to take Nutrition by the horns!

A few months ago my sister and brother-in-law approached me and said “We love you so much”.  I already thought I knew that 😂.  However what they said next was a wake up moment.  They told me how they had decided to take a leap into being healthier especially now that they were new parents.  Then they said they see how much I mean to my family being a mom and to them as their sister and favorite aunt to their son. (I added that for my middle sister 😂).

All this was true as I have dedicated my life to my entire family since I was made to be a big sister at the age of 4.  They showed me what they planned to venture into and said, “come with us”.   I was a mess from crying 😢.  They were serious and explained the benefits they were seeing for themselves and wanted me to get control before I started needing medications just to survive.

I was so overwhelmed and saw the look of concern in their faces.  I told them I would think about it and appreciated how much they loved me.  After a couple of months I saw how well they were doing and making that change helped them to even help with their family dynamic.  I followed them on instagram outdoor_fitlife to see all the adventures they had the energy to do with their new little one.  I wanted that!  To feel like I could do more with my own little ones and take adventures with them.

I called my sister and said, “I’m in what’s my first step!”  She was so excited and walked me through what the best program would be for me to start with, budget wise and what I wanted to do first...lose weight and get to a healthy one.  She helped me find something that would work and now here I am!  Got the seasonal pumpkin spice meal shake and ready to hit the ground walking!  Baby steps people I’m not a runner 😂.

Today will be my very first time taking a leap of faith into my health and starting a journey I have not seen in a long while!  May the Lord guide me through it and have His loving hands upon me every step of the way.  I love how they check on all their customers and send encouragement every week.  They may not be family but you quickly become family with the love and care they have for each and every person that they help start their journey to a healthier person.

I will share my journey every step of the way even my before and after.  Is it that time for you?  Are you wanting something to help you?  Give them a call or send them a message on Instagram outdoor_fitlife to get to know what can work with both your budget and your goal.   Have a blessed afternoon everyone!  Positive vibes for this Momma taking Charge!

Proverbs 4:22 “These words are the secret of life and health to all who discover them.”
‭‭

No comments:

Post a Comment