Saturday, September 28, 2019

Grocery delivery is a Blessing

After a week of long hours working & being mom, the last thing I want to think about is going to the grocery.  I need lunch items, dinner items, snack items the list goes on and on.  This is when I am grateful for grocery delivery.  If you haven’t tried it, you need to especially when it’s Free delivery for next day orders (I’m in San Antonio and one of the largest chains here offers that right now 😊).

It was very simple too.  I used their app and selected what I wanted (even deli meat sliced how I like it), selected the time frame I wanted it delivered, paid for my order (it did have a 2% Charge in the items but it was just a few extra cents so worth it).  I had to work in the morning, I got a notification that my delivery was on its way, once I got out of work I heard a knock on the door and there it was!

For me this was totally worth the little added charge and yes you do pay a tip automatically but the $10 fee was waived.  I only paid about $6 more than if I was the one who shopped for myself.  All in all the best decision I could have made.  All I have to do is put them away.

 I didn’t have to circle the parking lot for a space, fight to get through crowded aisles and registers,  struggle to keep my children close and safe and load into my vehicle then unload and put away.  I literally eliminated stress and like 4 steps.  Therefore I will consider grocery delivery a blessing 🥰

This momma took Charge of grocery shopping, you can too!  Have a blessed day everyone!

Deuteronomy‬ ‭28:2‬  “If you will obey the Lord your God, all these blessings will come to you and be yours:”
‭‭

No comments:

Post a Comment