Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Proud momma moment

Today my son says mom I did really good in Math class!  I was so happy for him and extremely proud.  Then he shows me his note from his teacher in his journal and it made that moment even sweeter.  Moments like these make everything else seem so trivial.

Now they are doing their homework while we venture home.  My son says, “can you help me with, oh never mind I got it”.  😢 I love how they are becoming more independent and hating it at the same time.  They are only 5&7 and I already feel the pull.  Tonight during bath time I will make it a little longer snd hug them a little tighter at bed time while we say prayers together.

All I can think is thank you God for these blessings that come with many trials.  I am learning and growing.  I’m a work in progress.  Have a blessed evening Mommas In Charge!

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭12:6 “And there are different ways that God works in people, but it is the same God who works in all of us to do everything.”
‬ ‭

No comments:

Post a Comment